Livon Altrient C - Liposomal Vitamin C 1000mg
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
- More powerful than other oral forms of Vitamin C
- Highly efficient absorption direct to the cells
- Helps to support the immune system
- Contributes to the normal formation of collagen
- Supports the normal function of the nervous system
Altrient C is a liposomal vitamin C gel. It is the most bio-available oral Vitamin C on the market and it is more powerful than all other oral forms of Vitamin C.
The liposomal delivery method is a powerful form of transportation that encapsulates the nutrient in a microscopic phospholipid bubble. It then carries it within minutes directly to the cells, protecting it from the destructive elements of the digestive system. Altrient C is an effective option for ensuring your body has adequate vitamin C levels.
Purified Water, Lecithin Phospholipids (soya), Sodium Ascorbate (vitamin C), Grain Alcohol 12% Vol. (ethanol), Acidity regulator: Citric Acid.
|Amount Per Serving||Content|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)||1000mg|
|Phospholipids (from soy lecithin)||1000mg|
|of which phosphatidylcholine||500mg|
As a food supplement, take one sachet 1-2 times per day. For best results, snip or tear the notched end off the sachet, squeeze into 30-60ml of water and drink on an empty stomach, at least 15 minutes before eating. Contents of sachet will not dissolve.
- Do not exceed the stated daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Sachets may expand as latent air from the filling process tends to expand over time. This does not affect the quality of the product.
- Do not blend, add to a food processor or add to hot water.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.