Solgar Ester-C Plus Immune Complex
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
- Comprehensive immune support formula
- Includes Ester-C® — a unique form of vitamin C that is non-acidic and gentle on the stomach
- Contains immune supporting ingredients including vitamin C, vitamins A, B6, B12 and D3 and zinc
- Formulated with botanical ingredients including elderberry, echinacea and astragalus
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
Ester-C® Plus Immune Complex features scientifically studied immune system supporting nutrients and is designed to help maintain immune system function throughout the year.
This comprehensive formula is made with vitamins A, B6, B12, C and D3 as well as folate and zinc. It also provides botanical ingredients elderberry, echinacea and astragalus. These botanicals that have a long history of use.
Ester-C® is exclusively formulated for Solgar® and provides an extensively researched, non-acidic vitamin C that is gentle on the stomach. Once taken,
Ester-C® is retained in white blood cells for up to twenty-four hours – that’s twice as long as standard ascorbic acid.
Vitamin D is often called the “sunshine” vitamin and is produced by the interaction of sunlight on skin. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin and not only supports immune system health but is also needed for healthy bones and teeth. When sun exposure is limited, vitamin D levels may not be adequate.
Zinc supports several aspects of immune health. It ensures normal development and function of immune cells and by supporting the skin barrier. The skin protects against foreign invaders entering the body.
Solgar® Ester-C® Plus Immune Complex provides long-lasting, every day immune support with 1000 mg of Ester-C®; shown to stay in immune cells for up to twenty-four hours.
• Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children
• Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and inflammation response
• Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Dose: 2 a day, preferably at mealtimes
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.