Natures Plus Hema-Plex Chewable
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
- High potency iron
- Organically bound - less binding, greater comfort
- Delicous cherry & raspberry flavour
- Fast acting
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free
Natures Plus Hema-Plex® Chewables are the most convenient way to support the optimal health of your blood with superior supplementation.
- Hema-Plex supplies iron, a crucial element of haemoglobin and one of the most important nutrients involved in the structure and function of healthy blood.*
- Hema-Plex supplies the essential co-factors including B-Complex vitamins and essential minerals.
- Hema-Plex is fortified with Proanthoplex, a proanthocyanidin/bioflavonoid complex.
- Hema-Plex provides high potency natural vitamin C.
*Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, oxygen transportation in the body, normal function of the immune system, energy yielding metabolism, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal cognitive function.
|Serving Size 1 Chewable Tablet|
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60 mg||75 %|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||5 mg||42 %|
|Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine hydrochloride)||0.75 mg||68 %|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B-2)||0.85 mg||61 %|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||5 mg||31 %|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||1 mg||71 %|
|Folate (as calcium-L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate)||133 mcg||67 %|
|Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin)||333 ug||13,320 %|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||2.5 mg||42 %|
|Iron (as amino acid chelate/complex)||28 mg||200 %|
|Zinc (as monomethionine) **||3 mg||30 %|
|Copper (as bisglycinate)||0.67 mg||67 %|
|Manganese (as bisglycinate)||1.3 mg||65 %|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||10 ug||18 %|
|Proanthoplex - Proanthocyanidin/Bioflavvonoid Complex: Lemon Peel Complex (from Citrus limon/sinensis whole fruit), Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus fruit), Wild Black Raspberry (Rubus occidentalis fruit seed), Green tea (Camellia sinensis leaf), Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus fruit)|
|Beta (Beta vulgaris)||15 mg||†|
|L-Cysteine (free form amino acid)||50 mg||†|
|* Reference Intake (RI) of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)|
|† Reference Intake has not been established. **OptiZinc|
Take one capsule daily.
Do not exceed the recommended serving.
Not a substitute for a varied diet.