What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
- Lactase is vital for digesting the lactose found in dairy products
- Recommended for people with lactose intolerance
- Reduces symptoms such as flatulence and diarrhoea
- Added Lactobacillus to strengthen digestion
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Lactose intolerance is actually a fairly common condition, as most of us naturally lose the ability to digest lactose as we grow older. This is due to reduction in the production of lactase, the enzyme needed to break down and digest lactose. As a result, lactose ends up undigested in our gut where it can cause all kinds of problems like flatulence, bloating and diarrhoea.
Taking a lactase supplement helps to restore this enzyme, making it easier to digest dairy products. Quest’s Lactase Biotix is a fantastic supplement for people with lactose intolerance, because not only does each capsule contain 200mg lactase, but it also has 2 billion live cultures of Lactobacillus, to help support digestion more generally.