There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
Bask in the brilliance of INIKA’S Loose Mineral Bronzer! We’d definitely advise that you try applying this formula with one of INIKA’s Vegan Kabuki Brushes to ensure the best coverage.
This loose mineral bronzer delivers beautiful natural colour and radiance for a healthy-looking complexion. Use on bare skin, over moisturiser or on top of your foundation to bronze, contour and enhance your best features.
All of INIKA’s Loose Mineral Bronzers are kind and caring on sensitive or dry skin, adding a beautiful, warm glow without detracting from your natural complexion. Whether your contouring or dusting, INIKA’s Loose Mineral Bronzers won’t suffocate or skin or leave any dreaded oily residues – this is because every bronzer is prepared using natural ingredients that are gentle on skin and entirely cruelty-free!
INIKA are an organic and vegan-friendly beauty & skincare brand that offer an incredible range of makeup, varying from lipsticks to liquid foundations. Their products are extremely luxurious and can definitely compete with other high street brands. They’re also completely free from parabens, harsh chemicals and artificial colourings!
1. Turn the internal sifter lid to control the amount of product dispensed.
2. Replace lid and gently tap to release powder.
3. Slowly and carefully remove lid while keeping product upright to help prevent mess.
4. Pick up product with brush, and swirl around in the lid to evenly coat.
5. Using your Vegan Kabuki Brush or Vegan Blush Brush, dust the bronzer across the areas of the face that would naturally catch the sun-cheeks, bridge of nose and forehead - using light sweeping movements.
6. Build as needed. Sweep across the décolletage to complete the look.
To use as a contour:
Choose a shade that is two tones darker than your skin colour for the perfect contour shade.
1. Apply to each side of the nose to slim and sculpt the bridge of your nose.
2. Apply underneath the cheekbones, jawline and sides of the forehead to contour and slim the face.
For all-over coverage, apply to whole face, building up layers to achieve the desired bronzed effect.
The Mineral Bronzer can also be used as a body bronzer. Buff onto the body using the Vegan Kabuki Brush, or by mixing product with a small amount of moisturiser.