Pukka Original Chai Tea.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
- Fragrant and warming, it’s perfect for a winter’s day
- Enriched with cinnamon, cardamom and ginger
- Comforting for your stomach and circulation
- Part of Pukka’s ‘Speciality Blacks’ range
- Fairtrade, vegan-friendly and entirely organic
Infuse warming ginger with sweet cinnamon and spicy cardamom and you have the recipe for an intoxicatingly delicious chai tea. Once renowned the drink of choice of Indian royalty, it’s sweet, warming taste has now gained chai global appreciation, with many picking it as their preferred tea of choice over old classics like earl grey.
Pukka’s Original Chai Tea is prepared using the traditional spices but it is also set against a backdrop of black tea, enriched with just a touch of licorice root! Organic and gluten-free, this is definitely a tea we’d recommend if you prefer warmer, more exotic flavours.
100% organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients:
Cinnamon bark (40%),
Black tea (20%),
Ginger root (20%),
Cardamom pod (10%),