For adults and children (from 1 year and over:
- Initial use: Take 1 sachet (and up to 4 sachets if required) daily with food.
- Ongoing use: 1 sachet will often suffice but more can be taken as desired or as professionally directed.
- It is strongly recommended to drink plenty of water with this supplement.
- Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully.
- Do not use a spoon to stir as this may cause the sachet contents to clump.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Drink plenty of water with this supplement. Ideally avoid mixing with hot foods or fluids, or acidic drinks such as orange juice.
This supplement does not interfere with medicines or other products for constipation.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the Optibac range, 'Bifido & fibre' (For maintaining regularity) does not require refrigeration.Store out of direct sunlight.