OptiBac Probiotics For Travelling Abroad.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
- Helps to tackle any tummy troubles when travelling abroad
- Contains over 5 billion live cultures that are proven to reach the gut alive and survive in hot, humid climates
- A convenient one a day dose that’s easy to remember
- Supported by science and backed up by years of research!
Travelling abroad can be an incredibly rewarding and sometimes life-changing experience – one which you don’t want spoiled by tummy troubles! Yet stomach upsets are becoming an extremely common and undesirable part of the holidaying experience as unfamiliar food, travel anxiety and questionable drinking water can all place unnecessary stress on your digestive system.
That’s why I always tell my customers to take Optibac’s ‘For Travelling Abroad’ Probiotics to help give their guts a little extra support. Containing 4 different strains of bacteria and 5 billion live cultures, these probiotics have been tested to make sure that they reach your gut alive, even surviving in hot and humid climates!
This product can do wonders for maintaining your gut health, helping you to stave off those dreaded symptoms like bloating and excess gas. It’s definitely one of our favourite products here at Jan de Vries! If you want to learn more about Optibac’s range of probiotics please check out their complete collection here.
NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
- Sugar free
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours
- Take one capsule daily with food, preferably breakfast, starting 3-5 days before departure, continuing during travel abroad and for a few days upon return from travel, or as professionally directed.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsules may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.