HealthAid Salmon Oil
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
Product DescriptionSalmon Oil is one of the richest natural sources of EPA and DHA. These Omega 3 Fatty acids work synergistically in the body to promote a healthy heart and circulatory system. EPA and DHA may help by regulating triglycerides and cholesterol levels, blood pressure and blood clotting tendency. Salmon Oil from HealthAid capsules provide EPA and DHA extracted from pure fresh water salmon oil without the use of chemicals.Salmon Oil 1000mg may be of benefit to;.
- Those who need to support the cardiovascular, reproductive and nervous systems
- Those who need to support immune function by regulating inflammation and encouraging the body to fight infection
- Those who wish to delay or avoid age-related illnesses
- Those who wish to improve the quality of their skin
- Children to aid neural development, healthy brain function and an active lifestyle
- People who eat a typical western diet, who are likely to be consuming less-than-optimal amounts of the essential omega acids, EPA and DHA.
- Those who have diets limited in mackerel, salmon, herring, sardines, sable fish (black cod), anchovies, albacore tuna, and wild game. (Alternative vegetarian source of EPA/DHA is obtained from Flaxseed Oil).
- Those who wish to maintain healthy supple joints
- High blood pressure patient’s, and people who want to improve the functioning of the heart.
Triglyceride Fish Oil
Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerine, purified water)]
Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol).
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsules daily.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Allergen Information: This product contains fish oils.