Xlear Xylitol Sinus Nasal Spray
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
- Helps to maintain a healthy upper respiratory tract.
- Lessens the ability of bacteria to adhere to nasal passageways and tissues.
- Helps to relieve irritation, congestion and discomfort of the upper repiratory tract, particularly during a cold or in hayfever season.
- Slows the metabolic rate of bacteria until it is flushed from the nasal passages.
- Hydrates and moisturises.
- Cleanses without irritation.
Xlear is a soothing and moisturising nasal wash to help maintain a healthy upper respiratory tract. Its active ingredient is Xylitol, a natural substance often used as a sweetener. Xlear is available in a 45ml nasal spray bottle which when applied lessens the ability of bacteria to adhere to the nasal passageways and tissues. The concentration of Xylitol in the spray helps to relieve irritation, congestion and discomfort of the upper respiratory tract, particularly during a cold or in the hayfever season. Xlear will be strongly promoted through an educational awareness programme in health stores nationwide.
- Xylitol slows the metabolic rate of bacteria until it is flushed from nasal passages.
- Xylitol also hydrates and moisturises. So it cleanses without irritation like other products.
- When used consistently, Xlear Nasal Wash can help build strong respiratory health.
Grapefruit Seed Extract (as a preservative)
Prior to initial use, remove the cap and prime the dispensing nozzle by holding the bottle upright and pumping or squeezing, depending on the bottle style, until the solution is dispensed.
Insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump or squeeze the bottle completely while breathing in through your nose. Repeat this process 2-4 times per nostril.
Clean the nozzle after each use and replace the safety cap.