Standard Delivery 3 - 5 Working Days
Order Over £20.00 Qualify for Free Delivery
For Orders under £20.00 there is a £2.95 delivery fee.
Premium delivery is available on all orders at £5.00
Delivery times are between 1-2 working days depending on location.
We are not currently able to offer international shipping options. This is due to the new customs regulations put in place after Brexit.
We are working on this daily and hope to return to normal service soon.
At Jan de Vries we strive to provide excellent customer service at all times.
If for any reason you have a concern regarding your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How long have I got to make a return?
- The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that you can change your mind and get a full refund within 14 days of receiving your goods, as long as the item is sealed and in its original condition.
- You have up to 30 days from receipt of your purchase to report any faults or damage to an item in order to qualify for a refund.
- Should we be unable to replace or repair the faulty item within 6 months after being informed, you will qualify for a full refund.
- In addition, if you are dissatisfied in any way with your purchase, our returns policy offers you 30 days to report your specific concern(s) for consideration.
- Please note: the customer has a 'Duty of Reasonable Care' to ensure that any returned item arrives back in its original condition.
What can I return?
- Any unopened (sealed) item purchased from Jan de Vries within 14 days of receiving your goods, should you change your mind.
- Any opened (seal broken) item purchased from Jan de Vries that, on inspection, appears to be faulty or damaged. A faulty product must be reported within 30 days of receipt of your purchase.
How do I notify you of a complaint or concern?
- In the first instance, please telephone +44 (0)1257 274 217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report your concern(s).
- Please quote your Order Reference.
- Should you qualify for a refund, please make sure you are given a Returns Reference number.
- Please return the parcel with the Reply Paid label at the bottom of the dispatch note, (this service is for UK customers only).
- For International orders please contact the sales support team on +44 (0)1257 274 217 or email email@example.com for the procedure to follow.
Where should I send my return to?
Please return all items to:
Jan de Vries,
Auchenkyle, Southwoods, Troon, KA10 7EL, UK
What returns documentation do I need to send?
You will need your Returns Reference number to attach to the item(s) you are returning. This will be given to you when it is determined if you qualify for a refund.
What refunds/charges will apply?
- If you change your mind within 14 days after receiving your purchase, all items will be refunded in full, but you (the consumer) will be liable for the cost of returning the goods to YHFS.
- If you are returning faulty or damaged goods within 30 days after receiving your purchase, all items will be refunded in full including any postage charges, provided the items are sent 2nd class Royal Mail using the Reply Paid Label within the UK. For international returns, you will be advised which service to use.
- We do not charge a re-stocking fee in any circumstances.
When will I receive my refund?
- Refunds will be made within 14 days of receiving the returned goods back as long as they are in the original condition.
- Refunds will be made to the card (or Paypal Account) used to pay the original order.
This policy is effective as of 1 October 2015. Jan de Vries adheres to UK Consumer legislation - The Consumer Rights Act 2015 and The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Jan de Vries reserves the right to review and change this policy.