• CalAsorb® supplies calcium in the citrate form which is believed to be one of the most easily absorbed compounds of calcium.
• Three tablets provide a full 800mg of calcium which is the recommended nutrient reference value.
• Calcium plays an important part in the maintenance of normal healthy bones.
• Plus, vitamin D3, since this nutrient is also known to contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
• This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
CalAsorb® supplies calcium in the citrate form which is believed to be one of the most easily absorbed compounds of calcium. Three tablets provide a full 800mg of calcium which is the recommended daily allowance.
It is believed that many people's diets provide insufficient supplies of calcium and yet calcium plays an important part in the maintenance of normal healthy bones. The DoH recommends that women should have an intake of up to 1200mg of calcium per day, a level that is hard to achieve through diet alone, especially if the diet contains little dairy produce.
Daily intake: 3 tablets
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
An off white coated oval tablet.
Three tablets deliver:
Calcium (as Citrate)
Cellulose, Fibre Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Stearic Acid.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Usage and Administration
3 tablets daily.
*Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.