• Same formula, new raw materials
• Each tablet provides 467mg of glucosamine sulphate, provided by GlucosaGreen®,
• Bioequivalent to the glucosamine derived from shellfish, GlucosaGreen® is vegan-friendly,
• Plus 110mg of Phytodroitin™, equivalent to 100mg of chondroitin,
• Phytodroitin™ is a plant-origin alternative to chondroitin,
• Provides these two nutrients at levels that have been used in clinical studies.
Combining two important nutrients, each Lamberts Glucosamine & Phytodroitin™ Complex tablet provides 467mg of glucosamine sulphate, the level used in many studies. What’s more, our product utilises GlucosaGreen® - the world’s first commercially available glucosamine produced by a revolutionary direct-fermentation process. Bioequivalent to the glucosamine derived from shellfish, GlucosaGreen® is vegan-friendly and provides full supply chain transparency and traceability, addressing the many challenges inherent to chitin-derived shellfish production, such as:
• Raw material availability,
• Allergen concerns,
• Environmental pollution caused by the process of extracting chitin from shellfish.
Our product combines GlucosaGreen® with Phytodroitin™ - a plant-origin alternative to chondroitin, manufactured from a blend of seaweed extracts. Lamberts® Glucosamine & Phytodroitin™ Complex provides 110mg of Phytodroitin™, equivalent to 100mg of pure chondroitin.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A white oval coated tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
GlucosaGreen Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl
Containing: Glucosamine Sulphate
Providing: Glucosamine Base
Modified Starch, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin).
Less than 1 hour.
Usage and Administration
1 tablet 3 times daily.
*Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Use all the time either got them in Dumfries store or when I went to your clinic in blytheswood square in Glasgow see Tertia