Hi I have been taking Luffa complex drops for a few years now. They help me both with enviromental allergy/sensitivity as well as hay fever. I take 15 drop once a day now for maintenance. I would certainly recomend them.
A.Vogel Luffa Complex Tincture
What our customers say
- A delightful blend of 7 tropical herbs
- Helpful for easing the more troublesome symptoms of hayfever
- Easy to take and fast-acting
- Made using organically harvested fresh herb extracts
- Allergic rhinitis
- Other airborne allergies e. g. animal fur, feathers, perfume
Contains the extracts of:
Aralia racemosa* (American Spikenard),
Cardiospermum halicacabum* (Heartseed),
Galphimia glauca (Golden Thryallis),
Luffa operculata (Luffa),
Larrea mexicana (Chapparal),
Okoubaka aubrevillei (Okoubaka)
Ammi visnaga (Toothpick Weed).
Alcohol content: 67% v/v.* Organically grown.
Adults: 20 drops 2 to 3 times daily in a small amount of water.
Children (2-12 years): 1 drop per year of age 2 to 3 times daily, in a little water.
This product is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
Avoid during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.