Im afraid I did not notice any difference at all- they may work for some people but not me
A.Vogel Menoforce Sage
What our customers say
- Licensed herbal remedy for menopausal hot flushes and night sweats
- Concentrated dose of organically grown sage
- No restrictions on duration of use
- Suitable for diabetics
Menoforce sage tablets for the menopause. Sage herb has been used traditionally to treat some of the most common and troublesome symptoms of the menopause such as the famous but socially embarrassing and uncomfortable hot flushes. Following close behind are the accompanying night sweats making peaceful sleep elusive.
Menoforce Sage tablets. A traditional herbal product used for the relief of excessive sweating associated with menopausal hot flushes, including night sweats, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the leaflet.
1 tablet contains 51mg of dried tincture from fresh Sage (Sakvia officinalis L.) leaves (1:17-18). Extraction solvent: ethanol 68% V/V. The other ingredients used for the tablet aremicrocrystalline cellulose, sucrose laurate and hydrogenated cottonseed oil.
Take 1 tablet daily.
Don't take Menoforce® if:
- You are allergic to sage herb or any of the ingredients in Menoforce® Sage tablets.
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Your symptoms worsen. If you do not feel any benefit within 4 weeks of using Menoforce® Sage tablets, speak to your doctor.
- You have been told by your doctor that you have a rare condition making you intolerant to some sugars such as fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency, as Menoforce® Sage tablets may not be suitable for you. Please go to FAQ Menoforce® Sage tablets for more information.