Lamberts® Neuro-Logical uses the highest quality palmitoylethanolamide, otherwise known as PEA (OptiPEA®), enhanced with vitamins B1, B6 and B12 which are known to support normal neurological and psychological functions.
PEA is a fascinating nutraceutical ingredient that is often described as a safe ‘alternative to cannabidiol (CBD)’, given that the therapeutic actions of both compounds overlap in their biochemical roles in humans. Whilst initially discovered over 50 years ago, the past few decades have seen renewed research to understand PEA’s mechanism of action. PEA, unlike CBD, is produced by the human body, as a direct response and repair mechanism to inflammation and pain.
- Neuro-Logical uses the highest quality PEA (OptiPEA®).
- OptiPEA® is sourced sustainably and manufactured entirely in Europe using a patented production process.
- The efficacy of PEA has been demonstrated in multiple clinical trials.
- The body naturally produces PEA as a response to inflammation-induced discomforts.
- With vitamins B1, B6 and B12, which contribute to normal neurological and psychological functions.
Suggested use: Take 1-2 capsules daily.
Format: A white powder in a clear hard shell capsule.
Each capsule delivers:
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) 200mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 4.4mg
Vitamin B6 5.6mg
Vitamin B12 50μg
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. At 2 capsules daily, long term intake may lead to mild tingling and numbness.