- May have antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
- Compounds found in oregano oil may be potent antioxidants & anti-inflammatory agents.
- Applied topically and digested for internal use.
- Can be used alongside other supplements for extra support.
- Soil Association Organic Certified Oregano Oil Carvacrol Level: 80% Plus
Immediate Support: Up to 5 drops with a small amount of milk (20-30ml) or diluted further in teaspoon of olive oil and ingest, 4 times a day. Based on 5 drops four times a day;
- 175 servings / 44 Day Supply.
- 100mg proprietary blend in soil association certified organic extra virgin olive oil.
Maintenance Support: Ingest 2 drops with a small amount of milk (20-30ml) or diluted further in teaspoon of olive oil daily. Based on 2 drops once a day;
- 438 servings / Over a 1 Year Supply (438 Day Supply).
- 40mg proprietary blend in soil association certified organic extra virgin olive oil.
Topical Use: Dilute further if required with carrier oil and rub topically.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Wild Oregano Oil.
Vegan, Vegetarian, Non GMO, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Celery Free, Crustacean Free, Mollusc Free, Lupin Free, Fish Free, Mustard Free, Gluten Free, Soya Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Sesame Free, Sulphite Free.
Serving Size: 5 drops.
Servings Per Pack: 175.
|Active ingredients||Per serving||%NRV*|
* Nutrient Reference Value.
** No NRV established.
- Organic Certified - Licence no: DA26729, Access date: 10/04/2018
- Minimum 80% Carvacrol purity.
- Made with the finest Mediterranean Hand-Picked Oregano (Origanum Vulgare).
Consult a medical professional if diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding. Not suitable for children. Not suitable if using Blood thinning medication or allergic to mint, thyme, basil or sage. Store in a cool & dry place. Avoid contact with eyes. NEVER USE UNDILUTED. Keep out of reach of children.