Seems to have a beneficial effect.
Lamberts Osteoguard Advance.
What our customers say
- Premium bone health formula
- Two a day to facilitate absorption
- Provides a full 250mg of magnesium
- Unique blend of 3 different magnesium compounds
- 500mg of calcium from 2 different compounds
- Both calcium and magnesium contribute to normal healthy bones
- A rich source of vitamin K2 and D3 Vitamin K2 is free from cis-isomers
We are delighted to introduce Osteoguard® Advance to the Lamberts® range.
This high potency all in one bone health formula provides a full 250mg of magnesium and 500mg of calcium per two tablets. The magnesium is in the form of a unique blend of three different magnesium compounds - citrate, hydroxide and carbonate, plus the calcium as both carbonate and citrate.
However, what really makes our formula stand out is the inclusion of vitamin K2 at 90µg per daily dose since this vitamin, and in particular the K2 Menaquinone (MK-7) form, is critical for bone health. Furthermore, our vitamin K2 is naturally derived from chickpea protein and is free of cis-isomers.
We have also added a full 10µg of vitamin D3 since there is now emerging evidence from studies regarding the synergistic effects of vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 in bone health.
A white coated oval tablet.
Two tablets deliver:
Vitamin D3 10µg (400iu)
Vitamin K2 90µg
Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Stearic Acid.
Disintegration Time Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
2 tablets daily.