A.Vogel Siberian Ginseng Eleutherococcus Drops
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
- Increases energy levels and fights symptoms of fatigue
- Supports your psychological health
- Great for balancing female hormones
- A good boost for your stamina and endurance!
There are many causes of stress and fatigue. Most occur as a result of excessive demands on our physical and psychological reserves. Eleutherococcus has tonic effects on these two aspects of our health improving physical performance, endurance and tolerance to stress and at the same time supporting and enhancing the bodys own powers of restoration. Eleutherococcus is considered to have a balancing effect on female hormones which together with its energising action make it helpful for some menopausal women. Eleutherococcus (Siberian Ginseng) is a native of Eastern Asia. Alfred Vogel learned of the value of Ginseng from local practitioners during his travels in Russia. It is the root of the plant that is used in this tincture.
What is it used for?
- Physical stress
- enhances physical performance
- Psychological stress
- enhances mental performance
- Fatigue/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Female hormone balance, e. g. menopause