Saguna Silicol Gel Sachets
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
- For symptoms of IBS
- Also for other digestive disorders such as heartburn and acid reflux
- Individual doses of Silicolgel
- Hygenically sealed for on-the-go use
Silicol®gel is an oral gel containing colloidal silicic acid for the treatment of upper gastrointestinal disorders.
For symptoms of IBS including nausea, flatulence, stomach ache, diarrhoea and discomfort. Also for other digestive disorders such as heartburn and acid reflux. These sachets contain individual doses of Silicolgel, hygenically sealed for on-the-go use. Can be added to water or taken directly from sachet
Silicol Gel's therapeutic action is due to the large and reactive surface of colloidal silicic acid and its ability to act as an adsorbent. After Silicol®gel is swallowed, it forms a protective and soothing coating over the lining of the stomach and intestines. Due to the adsorptive and binding qualities of colloidal silicic acid, it physically attracts and adsorbs irritants, toxins and pathogens.
This renders them harmless so that they can be removed and passed through, as the body empties naturally. Silicic acid can also bind gases and reduce excess acidity.
This pack contains 12 x 15ml sachets, perfect for on-the-go!
3.5 g Silicon dioxide in 100 ml Silicic acid gel.
Preservatives: Sorbic acid (E200), Sodium benzoate (E211).
- Shake sachet well before use.
- Take Silicol®gel at least 1 hour before or after the intake of medicines.
To treat gastrointestinal disorders, take 1 sachet (15ml) of Silicol®gel three times daily, an hour before meals.
Silicol®gel can be taken either undiluted or diluted with water.
After acute symptoms ease, treatment with Silicol®gel can continue for another few days.
Silicol®gel also alleviates similar symptoms in the gastrointestinal tract that may occur due to a change in diet during travel or on holiday.
Silicol®gel should be taken at least 1 hour before or after the intake of medicines.
Silicol®gel should only be used on children under 12 following medical advice.