- Brilliant at aiding calcium absorption
- Utrica is known to have astringent, antioxidant and anti-microbial properties
- Infused with silica to support your hair and nails
- Organically harvested
Urticalcin is a preparation containing Urtica, calcium and silica. It is especially useful where there is a lack of calcium absorption, as it promotes absorption of calcium into bones and teeth. If desired it can be safely taken alongside calcium supplements. Alfred Vogel used to create Urticalcin by hand, mixing the ingredients to the correct consistency before hand-pressing the tablets. The demand was such that he soon had to develop a machine to carry out this laborious task for him while maintaining the quality of this most useful mixture.What is it used for?
- Strengthens bones, hair and nails
- Aids recovery after bone fractures
- Improves teeth development in children
Extracts of Urtica, Silicea, Calcium carbonate, Calcium phosphate and Sodium phosphate. Also contains lactose, magnesium strearate (vegetable source) and pregelatinised potato starch to 100mg.
Adults: Suck or chew 3 tablets twice daily, allowing them to dissolve in the mouth.Children (2-12 years): Suck or chew 1 tablet twice daily, allowing it to dissolve in the mouth.This product is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.