I have only been taking these for a few weeks. I think they are helping. I would like to report back in three weeks time!
A.Vogel Venaforce Horse Chestnut
What our customers say
- Excellent at relieving the symptoms of varicose veins
- Good for your circulatory health
- Organically grown and formulated from freshly harvested plants
Venaforce Horse Chestnut GR (gastro-resistant) tablets is a traditional herbal medicinal product for use in the relief of symptoms associated wth chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins, such as tired, heavy legs, pain, cramps, and swelling, exclusively based upon long standing use as a traditional remedy.
Venaforce® contains an extract obtained from Horse Chestnut seeds in the form of a gastro-resistant herbal tablet.
One tablet contains 157.5-225.0mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Horse Chestnut seeds (Aesculus hippocastanum L. semen) corresponding to 50mg triterpene glycosides, calculated as anhydrous ß-aescin.
This product also contains soya polysaccharide. Do not use if you are allergic to peanut or soya.
Venaforce® is for oral use only. Tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much is unlikely to be harmful.
Who can't take Venaforce®?
- Do not use this herbal treatment if you are allergic to Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastannum) seed
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If your symptoms worsen, or you do not feel any benefit from the treatment within 2 weeks, talk to your doctor
- Do not use Venaforce® if you are allergic to peanut or soya
- Varicose leg ulcers can arise on your lower legs as a result of varicose veins. If you suffer from leg ulcers or notice them developing, you must see your doctor before starting or continuing to use this product