• A gentle non-acidic form of vitamin C
• Soluble fine crystals also provide a useful amount of calcium
• Ideal for those who find tablets difficult to swallow or require large amounts of this vitamin
• Can be easily added to drinks or sprinkled on to foods
• Each gram provides almost 900mg of vitamin C plus just over 100mg of calcium
• This product is suitable for those with intestinal problems due to its gentle action
Calcium ascorbate is a gentle non-acidic form of vitamin C. The soluble fine crystals also provide a useful amount of calcium. Powders are ideal for those who find tablets difficult to swallow or those who require large amounts of this vitamin.
The soluble fine crystals can be easily added to drinks or sprinkled on to foods, and each gram provides almost 900mg of vitamin C plus just over 100mg of calcium.
Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of theskin, gums and the immune system. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Daily intake: 1 to 3 grams
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Soluble fine white crystals.
Per 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram):
Calcium Ascorbate (providing Vitamin C and Calcium)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Usage and Administration
Take 1 to 2 grams daily, or as directed by a practioner or pharmacist.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
1/4 teaspoon = 1 gram.
*Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.