• A pleasant lemon flavoured chewable tablet
• We have used a special type of sweet tasting soluble fibre called fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) instead of sugar which can help prevent tooth decay
• FOS may also enhance the absorption of calcium
• Each tablet provides a full 400mg of calcium
• Plus 2.5µg of vitamin D and 1000mg of FOS
• This product is suitable for all ages, particularly children who have a high requirement for calcium, but hate taking tablets
We have used a special type of sweet tasting soluble fibre called fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) to sweeten these tablets. This natural material is extracted from chicory root and has the benefit of not causing tooth decay. Calcium tablets can often be quite large so we have developed these pleasant lemon flavoured chewable calcium tablets to encourage everyday use by all the family.
Many people's diets provide insufficient supplies of calcium, including 71% of female teenagers and a quarter of UK 4 year-olds. Calcium intakes of girls and women are of particular concern because achieving optimum bone density before the age of 30 will help to maintain strong bones in old age.
Each chewable tablet provides a full 400mg of calcium, 2.5µg of vitamin D and 1000mg of FOS.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
None known at the recommended usage.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A white round tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
Calcium (as Carbonate)
Anti-caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Flavour* (Lemon), Sweetener: Sucralose. *With antioxidant dl-alpha Tocopherol
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Usage and Administration
Children from 4 years upwards: Chew 1 tablet daily.
Adults: Chew 1 to 2 tablets daily.
*Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.