• Rapid, effective relief for dry, tickly coughs
• Convenient spray format
• Naturally sourced active ingredients
• Suitable for ages 4+
• Helps reduce irritation
• Soothing action
What is A.Vogel Cough Spray for Kids?
A.Vogel Cough Spray for Kids is a medical device for rapid and effective relief of dry and tickly coughs. Always read the leaflet.
Dry and tickly coughs. Has an antitussive (cough relieving) and soothing effect and helps ensure that irritated mucous membranes are not further irritated. Helps bring rapid and effective relief.
Naturally sourced active ingredients A.Vogel Cough Spray for Kids contains a combination of naturally sourced active ingredients. Its ingredients are non-habit forming and non-drowsy.
Handy dosage spray
A.Vogel Cough Spray for Kids has been specially developed to relieve dry and tickly coughs with an easy to use spray mechanism. Via the metered-dose spray, the liquid gets straight to the site where it needs to be. The spray is easy to use and can be carried anywhere. Practical when out and about.
Dosage of A.Vogel Cough Spray for Kids
Children aged 4 to 12 years: 1-2 sprays up to 6 times daily.
Children should use under adult supervision. Not suitable for children under 4 years of age.
Adults and children over 12 years: 3 sprays up to 6 times daily.
Shake before use.
Use during pregnancy or breast-feeding: As a precaution, use of A.Vogel Cough Spray for Kids is not advised during pregnancy or when breast-feeding due to insufficient data.
Storage: Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Store below 25ºC.
After opening, use within 3 months.
You should not use A.Vogel Cough Spray For Kids for more than 30 days in any one treatment period.
Honey, water, Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) extract, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root extract, potassium sorbate.
Contains honey which has natural sugars.
1 spray contains: 0.1 g carbohydrate, including 0.1 g sugars. Energy 1.6 kJ/ 0.4 kcal.
Patients with diabetes should take this into account.
Each 30 ml bottle delivers 150 sprays.
A.Vogel Cough Spray for Kids is a naturally sourced product. Its taste and colour may vary slightly due to atmospheric influences and harvesting times.
General advice on coughs
Contact your doctor if:
• You have a high fever or a fever for more than 3 days
• A cough is present in children under 3 months of age, or older than 75 years
• You feel shivery
• Your cough lasts more than three weeks without any improvement
• You have a persistent or recurrent cough caused by stomach acid or have other stomach complaints or symptoms
• You experience hoarseness or voice problems
Frequently asked questions
1. How long will I need to use the A.Vogel Cough Spray for Kids before I see an effect?
This varies from one person to another but we would expect to see an improvement in symptoms after the first few doses.
See your doctor if your symptoms persist, worsen or do not improve despite treatment.
2. Who can’t use the A.Vogel Cough Spray for Kids?
• Children under 4 years
• People who are allergic to honey or the other ingredients
• Use during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding is not recommended as a precautionary measure
*Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.