It took about 3-4wks to kick in and I took it religiously but wow it really works!! I have ALWAYS had a problem with binge eating and just a ravenous appetite. These drops have calmed my appetite so much and I don’t obsess so much over food anymore. I’m making healthier choices (so unlike me!) and eating a lot less. I just don’t often feel hungry anymore! Thank you Jan De Vries!
Jan de Vries Craving Essence.
What our customers say
- This combination of essences support whilst reducing cravings
- Maintains motivation to make daily progress
- Helps to keep a positive self image
- Helps with emotional imbalances
- Helps when support is required on both mental and emotional levels
Craving Essence is best used by people trying to beat mild addictions or bad habits such as smoking, food cravings or obsessive behaviour.
Many of us struggle from time to time with a habit or behaviour; whether it be a chocolate or sugar craving, smoking something more serious. These habits can lead to feelings of self disgust, guilt, over indulgence and dependency. This combination of essences may help to maintain the motivation to make daily progress and keep a positive self image. Also used for obsessional behaviour, addictions, dependency, escapism, out of control and self destructive behaviour.
What are flower essences used for?
- Emotional imbalances
- When support is required on both mental and emotional levels
- Physical conditions caused or contributed to by emotional factors such as stress
Adults: 5 drops in a little water 3 times daily. Can be used at intervals up to six times daily if required.
Children (2-7 years): 3 drops in a little water 3 times daily.
Children (7-14 years): 4 drops in a little water s times daily.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, please seek professional healthcare advice before using this product.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.