Have being taking female essence for around 5 years, only take 5 drops in a morning now. I swear by it, helps keep me feeling calm. Highly recommended
Jan de Vries Female Essence
What our customers say
- Can help with PMS symptoms
- Makes you feel optimistic, patient and grounded
- Can help through menopause
- Helps combat feelings fo vulnerability and negativity
- Helps to reduce stress and fatigue
There are times when a woman just feels it is all getting too much particularly when their femininity takes a knock (during menopause, empty nest, relationship issues etc). Feelings of negativity, vulnerability, tension, tiredness, inability to cope and even anger may set in.
This combination of the flower essences of Cherry Plum, Crab Apple, Olive, Pomegranate, Walnut, Water Violet, Scleranthus, Morning Glory, Impatiens and Copper Beech work synergistically to help women feel more on top of things, optimistic, patient and generally more grounded during these times of stress or vulnerabilty.
What are flower essences used for?
- Emotional imbalances
- When support is required on both mental and emotional levels
- Physical conditions caused or contributed to by emotional factors such as stress
Adults: 5 drops in a little water 3 times daily. Can be used at intervals up to 6 times daily if required.
This product is not recommended for children.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, please seek advice from a healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.