• For dry, irritated or tired eyes
• Suitable for those wearing contact lenses
• Also suitable for children over 12 years
• Contains Euphrasia (Eyebright)
What are A.Vogel Eye Drops
A.Vogel Eye drops contain Euphrasia and can be used to relieve dry, irritated or tired eyes. These drops help maintain lubrication of the eyes and are suitable for use whilst wearing contact lenses. Always read the leaflet.
Dosage of A.Vogel Eye Drops
Adults, the elderly and children (12 years and over):
1 drop in each eye 4 to 5 times daily, or more often as required.
Each bottle provides about 300 drops. Please note that there will always be a small amount of liquid left in the bottle after use.
We recommend that you do not share eye drops with other people. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
A.Vogel Eye drops contain Hyaluronic acid (1mg/ml ), Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), Sodium choloride, Boric acid, disodium tetraborate decahydrate, Sodium hydroxide, Hyaluronic acid and Water.
The unique bottle design keeps the contents sterile without the need for preservatives, ensuring that once opened, the product can be used as often as needed.
Store between 8 - 25oC.
Use within 6 months of opening.
Using the eye drop dispenser
1. Remove the coloured cap from the bottle.
2. First time use: Hold the bottle upside down over your hand and squeeze the base several times until the first drop is released. The dropper bottle is now ready for use.
3. Tilt the head back slightly and pull the lower eyelid downwards. Place the dropper above the eye. Holding the bottle with your thumb and middle finger, press the base of the bottle with your index finger.
4. Close your eye so that the fluid spreads evenly over the eye’s surface. Replace the cap on the bottle, pressing firmly.
Some health tips
• Where possible, use natural light to work in. If you work in front of a computer, give your eyes regular breaks by looking into the medium distance – 20 or 30 feet away
• Do not wear contact lenses for longer than the recommendation of the manufacturers
• Sunglasses can help reduce irritation of eyes when the sun does shine
• Avoid use of air-conditioning where possible
• When relaxing, reduce your time in front of the television, iPad or computer screens.
*Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Seem to help initially but need reapplied throughout the day