Lamberts L-Glutamine Powder 500g.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
- An easy and affordable way to supplement the diet with this amino acid
- The recommended dosage is often 5grams, an amount that would fill 10 capsules
- A mild tasting pure powder that can be easily mixed with drinks or sprinkled on food
- Both glutamine and glutamic acid can be found in protein-rich foods such as red meat, nuts and fish
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Glutamine is the most abundant naturally occurring non-essential amino acid in the body and it can be derived from glutamic acid, another member of the amino acid family. Both glutamine and glutamic acid can be found in protein-rich foods such as red meat, nuts and fish. Different tissues in the body have different requirements for L-Glutamine and the most eager consumers of glutamine are the cells of intestines, whilst muscles are known to be high producers of L-Glutamine.
Daily intake: 5-10 grams
Soluble fine white powder
L-Glutamine 5g Calories 20kcal
1 heaped teaspoon = 5g.
Take 5g mixed into drinks including protein shakes fruit juice squash or water just before exercise.
A further 5g can be taken before bedtime.