• Manganese is an essential mineral that can only be obtained from our diet
• Provided in the organic citrate form, known to be easily absorbed
• This mineral is known to contribute to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
• Plus, the maintenance of normal bones and the normal formation of connective tissue
Lamberts® Manganese 4mg provides this essential mineral in the form of citrate, a compound that is known to be well absorbed. Rich sources of manganese include whole grains, nuts and vegetables and this mineral is known to contribute to:
• The protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
• The maintenance of normal bones
• The normal formation of connective tissue
All of Lamberts®multi vitamin and mineral formulas also provide relevant levels of manganese, so one of these may be a good choice as they also provide other nutrients.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites and Gluten containing ingredients.
Long term intake may lead to muscle pain and fatigue.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A white coated round tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
Manganese (as Citrate)
Calcium Carbornate, Cellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine), .
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Usage and Administration
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
*Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.