If you are looking for a high potency multi formula then we highly recommend MultiGuard® as the best for both potency and spread of nutrients. It is probably the most comprehensive one-a-day multi vitamin and mineral formula on the market and is suitable for all adults.
All the vitamins in this product are present at relevant potencies, making it a useful product where a medium to high potency B complex is needed, along with excellent levels of the antioxidants vitamins C and E, and double the vitamin D content of most multis.
It is the trace minerals in MultiGuard®, however, that have made this product so popular with practitioners. Few, if any, multivitamin and mineral products have such a broad spectrum of trace minerals present at relevant levels even though research shows these vital nutrients are as important, and essential, as vitamins. Of particular note is the level of selenium and chromium that have been included, that greatly exceeds the levels found in most one-a-day formulas.
MultiGuard® now also contains our unique blend of plant compounds from green tea and rosemary extracts which provides 625 ORAC units per tablet.
Daily intake: 1 tablet
- Coined the 'practitioner's multi' since just one tablet a day can resolve 24 different dietary deficiencies
- A broad spectrum of trace minerals, all present at relevant levels
- Few, if any, multivitamin and mineral products have such a broad spectrum of trace minerals at such relevant levels even though research shows these nutrients are as important, and essential, as vitamins
- Excellent levels of the B vitamins that are needed for releasing energy from food
- Good levels of the antioxidant nutrients, vitamins C and E, plus a full 200µg of the mineral selenium
- Plus a full 50mg of ORAC blend which provides an impressive 625 ORAC super-antioxidant units
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
A red/brown oval coated tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
|Vitamin A||800µg||Vitamin D (D3)||10µg|
|Vitamin E||48mg||Vitamin K (K1)||75µg|
|Vitamin C||160mg||Thiamin (B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||25mg||Niacin (B3)||32mg|
|Vitamin B6||10mg||Folic Acid||400µg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||24mg||Iron||14mg|
|ORAC Blend with 3-5% epigallocatechin gallate||50mg||Choline Bitartrate||25mg|
** ORAC = Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Polydextrose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Colour: Iron Oxides), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Acacia.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.