Do seem to calm anxiety. However tablets large and dry so not easy to swallow. Perhaps drops would be easier.
A.Vogel Passiflora Complex Tablets
What our customers say
- A gentle, relaxing herbal remedy for those suffering from stress or anxiety
- Contains extracts of fresh Passiflora herb, dried Valerian Root and fresh Lemon Balm, all organically grown by A.Vogel
- Soothing for your nervous system
- Contains magnesium for nervous system support
- Contains zinc to protect cells for oxidative stress
- Non-addictive and prepared using organic herb extracts
Passiflora Complex Tablets contain extracts of Passion Flower, Valerian Root & Lemon Balm, Magnesium for nervous system support & Zinc to protect cells from oxidative stress. The combination works to soothe the nervouse system and improves blood supply to the heart and reduces stress so that you feel calmer (and sleep better too!). A native of the Americas, Alfred Vogel saw this showy flower in Mexico and Brazil, learning of its uses from the native people. The plant was brought to Europe in the 17th Century as a garden adornment but naturopaths started to use it about 100 years ago.
Trimagnesium dicitrate, extracts of fresh Passiflora incarnata* (Passiflora) herb, Valeriana officinalis* (Valerian) dried root and fresh Melissa officinalis* (Lemon Balm) herb, zinc citrate. Also conatins cellulose, calcium phosphates, gum arabic, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (plant origin) and silicon dioxide.
* Organically grown.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily (morning and evening) with water.
Children: This product is not recommended for children.
Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
Avoid during pregnancy or if breastfeeding.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store below 25°C