• Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, is a water soluble vitamin that must be obtained from the diet
• Rich sources of riboflavin include milk, cheese, beef, eggs and wholegrain cereals
• Each capsule contains 50mg of high quality Riboflavin
• Riboflavin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system as well as both the maintenance of normal skin and vision
• Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
This is a high strength supplement of vitamin B2, which is also known as riboflavin and each capsule provides a full 50mg of riboflavin. As with all Lamberts® supplements this product is manufactured in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
Riboflavin is a very important nutrient as it contributes to:
• The normal functioning of the nervous system.
• The maintenance of normal red blood cells.
• The maintenance of normal skin.
• The maintenance of normal vision.
• The reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Daily intake: 1 to 2 capsules
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Taking this product may occasionally result in a darker yellow colouration of the urine, which is harmless.
Do not take if pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A yellow powder in a clear hard shell capsule.
Each capsule delivers:
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Rice Powder, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide).
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Usage and Administration
1 to 2 capsules daily.
*Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.