Use this at first signs of Hayfever , and my son used it for his Hives
A.Vogel Stinging Nettle (Urtica) Drops
What our customers say
- Great for your hair and nails!
- Good at supporting the health of your bladder
- Useful for gently easing pain
- Suitable for children over the age of 12
- Organically cultivated and produced using freshly harvested herbs
- Rheumatic and arthritic conditions
- Allergies e. g. hayfever, prickly heat (urticaria)
- Detoxification/blood purifying
Tincture of organically grown fresh Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettle) leaves and root, extracted in alcohol (50% v/v)
Adults: 20 drops twice daily, in a little water. Children (2-12 years): 1 drop per year of age twice daily, in a little water. This product is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.