• Contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids, the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables
• 500mg per tablet to enable a more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period
• studies show that vitamin C and bioflavonoids are most effective when taken together
• A gradual release of vitamin C (6-8 hours) which replicates the natural process of food digestion
• The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period
Vitamin C is needed for a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels. Our daily requirement for vitamin C is higher than any other water-soluble vitamin. Ideally, vitamin C needs to be taken in small amounts throughout the day and night because it is rapidly lost from the body. However, this is not always convenient which is why Lamberts® have formulated Time Release Vitamin C tablets.
These tablets are produced by a special process that retains the nutrient in micropellets allowing it to be released slowly after the tablet has been swallowed. This means that the absorption of vitamin C is a continuous process as the gradual release takes place over 6 to 8 hours.
Lamberts® Time Release Vitamin C 500mg tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids because they are known to aid vitamin C absorption. Bioflavonoids have also been demonstrated to have specific effects including a strengthening effect on the capillaries.
• A gradual release of vitamin C which replicates the natural process of food digestion
• A more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period
• A lower rate of excretion of vitamin C
• The beneficial effects of vitamin C available over a sustained period.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Time release formulation. A beige speckled clear coated oval tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
Rose Hip as (4:1 extract)
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Usage and Administration
Take 1 to 2 tablets twice daily with a meal or as directed by practitioner or pharmacist.
*Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.