Who is it for?
For those wanting to take a high quality friendly bacteria supplement every day. It contains 6 well-researched strains as well as FOS fibres, which together help to complement & increase your natural gut bacteria. Every Day is a great place to start your good bacteria journey.
Friendly bacteria digestive supplement
• A daily digestive supplement
5 billion live cultures scientifically proven to reach the gut alive
• Highly researched
Includes strains extensively studied for over 20 years
Combining live cultures with FOS fibres to increase your body’s natural gut bacteria
• Expertly formulated
A sugar-free alternative to yoghurt and yoghurt drinks
• A more natural choice
Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus naturally occur in the digestive tract
• A great place to start
Offers great value for money, perfect to begin your friendly bacteria journey and for daily maintenance
• From the UK's most recommended brand
Optibac is the brand of friendly bacteria supplements most recommended by UK consumers
Optibac Probiotics strains
• Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11®
• Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52
• Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175
• Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058
• Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70
• Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
• FOS fibres
Every Day can be given to adults and children, from 4 years onwards, with the following recommendations:
• For best results take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast
• Intake can be increased to 2 capsules a day if desired, or as professionally directed
• For those unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cool drink or food
• Do not exceed recommended daily dosage
• Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures
• For best results, do not remove desiccant sachet from the glass jar and close lid firmly after each use.
• Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For maximum potency, can be refrigerated after opening.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
Gut health supplements are not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. If taking probiotic supplements for gut health, note that these should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Stabiliser: potato starch; Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058; Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg), vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion live cultures + 88mg FOS fibres.
• Gluten free
• Yeast free
• Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
• No chemicals or parabens
• No added sugars
• GMO free
• Suitable during pregnancy
• Suitable during breastfeeding
Suitable for vegetarian diets. Dairy is not an ingredient. However, it is used in production. Any minute traces would not affect those with lactose intolerance.
Following the taxonomic updates advised by a global team of scientists and published in April 2020, a reclassification has been proposed for the L. rhamnosus species. The Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain in Every Day may therefore now also be known as Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11.
No. Live Cultures
1 capsule daily