After several repeat prescriptions for antibiotics my gut bacteria was not good, within 3 days I was feeling much better as was my stomach.
OptiBac Probiotics For Those on Antibiotics.
What our customers say
- Supports your digestive system during antibiotic treatment
- 4 strains of bacteria clinically proven to survive antibiotics
- Help prevent diarrhoea and thrush
- Suitable for vegans
Sometimes people forget that antibiotics don’t discriminate – sure, they kill off nasty bacteria, but they also kill off your friendly bacteria! This loss of helpful bacteria can result in digestive problems like diarrhoea, as well as yeast overgrowths that can cause thrush.
Optibac Probiotics For Those on Antibiotics can be taken throughout your course of antibiotics to maintain your healthy gut bacteria. Each capsule contains 4 billion live cultures that have been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics and shown to make it to the gut alive. Unlike most probiotics, you don’t need to wait an hour or two after taking your antibiotics – you can take these at the same time and they will still survive!
We admire Optibac’s honest and informative approach – they’ve got the science and research to prove the claims they make about all their products, so you can really trust in the quality of these probiotics.
Filler: potato starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, ; Probiotic culture: (Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52); anticaking agent: magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid.Each capsule guarantees 4 billion probiotic micro-organisms.
- No Diary
- No added sugars
- Gluten free
- Yeast free
- Free from artificial colours
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
StorageLike the rest of the OptiBac Probiotics range, this does not require refrigeration.Store out of direct sunlight.
Is suitable for 1 year and over with the following recommendations.
- Take one capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, until antibiotics course is finished and preferably for one week after, or as professionally directed.
- Continue taking OptiBac Probiotics For those on antibiotics until 10 capsule pack is completed, and add a second pack if the antibiotic treatment lasts more than one week.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Note: Any customers taking particularly longterm and/or high strength antibiotics may want to consider taking For Daily Wellbeing EXTRA Strength probiotic instead.Safety: It is not recommended to give live cultures to patients who: are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the Intensive Care Unit, have blood in the stool, have central venous catheters; or to post-surgical patients with open wounds, or infants with short bowel syndrome; unless under a doctor's care.