OptiBac Probiotics For Cholesterol.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one! Write a Review
- New and improved formula, now in a one-a-day powder sachet
- Contains 3 strains of friendly bacteria combined with vitamin B1 and ALA to support the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels
- Strains are scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication*
- Suitable for use during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Optibac Probiotics for Cholesterol have a New and Improved formula, now coming in a vanilla flavoured powder sachet format with added Vitamin B1 to support the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels.
The three strains of friendly bacteria are Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528 and Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529. Each sachet contains 1.2 billion live cultures (guaranteed until the end of pack expiry). These live cultures are scientifically proven to pass through stomach acids and reach the gut alive. These are combined with vitamin B1 and Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which has undergone numerous clinical trials to demonstrate its efficacy at helping to maintain normal cholesterol levels. The ALA in Optibac Probiotics for Cholesterol is high quality, sourced form chia seeds.
Optibac Probiotics for Cholesterol are natural and safe with no undesirable side effects. They are recommended for daily use, and for best results take this product for a minimum of three months. They can be taken on an ongoing basis and are safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medicine*.
*Do not stop or reduce the dose of your cholesterol lowering medication without the support of your doctor.
About cholesterol and probiotics
Probiotics can help with cholesterol levels. Cholesterol is a substance which is essential to our health and originates in the body form two different sources. Approximately 80% is produced by the liver, whilst around 20% comes from diet. Cholesterol is carried through the bloodstream in two different forms: HDL cholesterol and LDL cholesterol. These may get referred to more commonly as ‘good cholesterol’ and ‘bad cholesterol. Cholesterol becomes a health risk when the LDL (or ‘bad’) cholesterol levels get too high. The three strains of friendly bacteria, along with ALA and vitamin B1 found in Optibac Probiotics for Cholesterol combine to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Bulking agents: sorbitol, corn fibre
Alpha-linolenic acid (300mg)
Anti-caking agent: organic rice fibre
Live cultures: Lactobacillus plantarum CECT7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT7528, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT7529
Vitamin B1 (0.22mg, 20% NRV) * Nutrient Reference Value
Each sachet guarantees 1.2 billion live cultures.
The beneficial effects of Alpha-linolenic acid are obtained with a daily intake of 2g, as a part of a balanced diet.
- No dairy
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable for breastfeeding
- GMO free
- Free from artificial colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
Natural food supplement suitable for adults with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 sachet daily, preferably with breakfast
- Product is orosoluble, so may be taken directly into the mouth
- If preferred, product may be dissolved in water and consumed immediately
- For best results take daily for at least three months.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol lowering medication*.
* Do not stop or reduce the dose of your cholesterol lowering medication without the support of your doctor.
Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy lifestyle and varied diet. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.