• Contributes to the protection of the body's cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called 'free radicals'
• Natural form of d-alpha tocopherol, as this is the form in which it occurs in foods
• Natural vitamin E is absorbed and retained more readily by the body than synthetic vitamin E
• Extracted from a natural vegetable oil and supplied in gelatin free capsules
• Manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP
• Daily Intake: 1 to 2 capsules
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of the body's cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called 'free radicals' and this protective role has put vitamin E at the centre of worldwide research.
Lamberts® supplies vitamin E in its natural form of d-alpha tocopherol, as this is the form in which it occurs in foods. Research shows that natural vitamin E has a higher biological activity, and is absorbed and retained more readily by the body than synthetic vitamin E. The cheaper synthetic form is called dl-alpha tocopherol and is the form most commonly found in many of the 'high street' vitamin E products.
Lamberts® Vitamin E is manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP. Our vitamin E is extracted from a natural vegetable oil and supplied in gelatin free capsules.
Daily Intake: 1 to 2 capsules
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Hypertensive persons supplementing with Vitamin E should commence on a low amount of iu. and gradually increase the amount under practitioner's supervision. Those using prescription blood-thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consult their doctor before using Vitamin E supplements.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A soft capsule
Each capsule delivers:
Vitamin E (in the natural d-alpha form)
Capsule Shell (Modified Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent: Carageenan), Sunflower Seed Oil.
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Usage and Administration
1 to 2 capsules daily
*Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.